Wedding Reception Seating Chart | Art Deco
WEDDING RECEPTION SEATING CHART | Art Deco
Seating charts are used in lieu of place cards. They are a unique way to tell your guests where to sit. The charts are alphabetized so your guests simply look for their last name under the letter headers and their table number resides right beside it.
READY TO ORDER?
- Simply choose the desired seating chart and add it to your cart.
- Once the seating is purchased, you will be directed to our Seating Chart Helper.
- Our Seating Chart Helper will guide you on how to input your information so we can get started on designing your chart.
- You will receive a digital proof, via email, of the chart before anything is printed. You have the opportunity to request a revised chart, should changes need to be made.
- Simple as that.
- MATERIAL: The seating chart is printed on a thick poster paper and mailed in a tube to eliminate damage during shipment.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED? This listing is for the chart only. The chart can easily be framed or mounted to foam board using a spray adhesive.
- DIMENSIONS: The seating chart measures 24" high and 36" wide.
You may purchase the chart at your convenience. However your Seating Chart Helper must be submitted at least 10 days prior to your event. This allows enough time to design the chart and provide a digital proof for approval.
Any revisions and approval of your chart need to be given within 24 hours of receiving your seating chart proof in order to print and ship the chart in time for your event.
The answers to all of those burning seating chart questions are right here. Please also feel free to email the designer: email@example.com
**All designs are for personal use and remain the copyright of Cupcake Graphics and cannot be resold or redistributed.